• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

19 OF MT. Beginnings of a sweet adventure.

mikelake77

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
New to the site. First I would like to say Thank you for your service Mr. Winterfield. If you are ever around Post 116 in Fuquay Varina, let's grab a beer.

Thank you all for the information that I have found already. Super excited to read about other builds and get some ideas on mine.

Background:
I am trying to be a YouTuber with a day job. My 2019 OF MT is just one of the few projects that we are working on. Don't worry I will only be posting videos of the Tacoma's progress and update. :) I have only had my Taco for a little bit and really starting with a stock slate. The channel was created to spend time with my kids and to try to teach as much as I can. I am not an expert but know enough to get into trouble. Most of the Mods that we do at 5 Lake's Garage are non-bolt on. We Love to fabric and make one-offs. But will use a bolt-on if we have to.

Progress so far. (not much)
* ovtune
* AC Drain mod

Future projects (a project is never done)
* lift (ordered and sitting on a container ship)
* Exhaust mod
* Sliders (custom)
* Bumpers (custom)
* Sound deadening
* skid plates
* on
* and
* on

If you would like to check out the channel, This was my latest video on taking care of the AC drain line for free. 5 Lakes Garage (YouTube)

AC drain line
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9XNKGd6tg

Looking forward to reading more posts.

New to the site. First I would like to say Thank you for your service Mr. Winterfield. If you are ever around Post 116 in Fuquay Varina, let's grab a beer.

Thank you all for the information that I have found already. Super excited to read about other builds and get some ideas on mine.
Welcome to the forum! I’m glad to hear you have been finding it useful already. 🍻

Back