• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

17x8.5 0 offset method wheels and tires size.

Gotaco

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I already got method wheels 17x8.5 0 offset and what's the largest tire that can go on with ironman pro stage 2 lift(heavy) and I also getting bumper, winch, light bars and skid plates. Who has experience with setup like this? I'm about to get 295/70/17 nitto terra grappler g2.

Those are probably going to rub being so wide even with the zero offset wheels. I have the 255/80 17 ridge grapplers and they rub a little plastic.

Those are probably going to rub being so wide even with the zero offset wheels. I have the 255/80 17 ridge grapplers and they rub a little plastic.
Well I'm getting a new bumper and cmc done this week while getting lifted. Hopefully it works without any issue.

Back