Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
A couple of updates.
- Picked up a set of OEM SEMA Rims used for a good-deal. They had Duratrac's on them, but needed replacing. Back to AT3W in 265/70/17.
- Painted the bumper caps with bedliner. The painted caps were getting dinged up with rocks.
- Tinted the raptor lights. Thought the front was getting too busy with bright orange lights.
- Replaced the OEM Mudflaps with a set of Universal Rally Armor. Drilled my own holes and used zip ties. I am rubbing on them... need to figure out what do.
- Debating whether I need to get some UCAs. I find the truck wandering sometimes.
Updated pics from the first time out on the bikes this season.
Found a set of water rotopax with bed rail mounts for super cheap on my local forum and figured they'd be great for camping and storing extra water during the summer.
Cleaned them up and re-painted and they look pretty good. I thought the bed rail mount would allow the tonneau cover to close. Unfortunately, the "nubs" on the the tonneau hit the rotopax. Anyone seen a solution for mounting them even lower?