• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

-

Welcome to the forum! Good looking truck with a lot of not-so-obvious-to-the-eye mods. How do you like the OVTune since you've installed it?

Thanks all.

If anyone is on the fence about OVTune, do it. The newest 1.05 update has made a MASSIVE difference in power, drive-ability, and truck comfort.

Thanks all.

If anyone is on the fence about OVTune, do it. The newest 1.05 update has made a MASSIVE difference in power, drive-ability, and truck comfort.
Love hearing this! Just waiting for mine to get registered via email.

A couple of updates.
- Picked up a set of OEM SEMA Rims used for a good-deal. They had Duratrac's on them, but needed replacing. Back to AT3W in 265/70/17.
- Painted the bumper caps with bedliner. The painted caps were getting dinged up with rocks.
- Tinted the raptor lights. Thought the front was getting too busy with bright orange lights.
- Replaced the OEM Mudflaps with a set of Universal Rally Armor. Drilled my own holes and used zip ties. I am rubbing on them... need to figure out what do.
- Debating whether I need to get some UCAs. I find the truck wandering sometimes.

Updated pics from the first time out on the bikes this season.

Catch-up from a snowshoe trip out in NW, Montana - Winter '19. Baja Designs lights looking bright without even being on.

Found a set of water rotopax with bed rail mounts for super cheap on my local forum and figured they'd be great for camping and storing extra water during the summer.
Cleaned them up and re-painted and they look pretty good. I thought the bed rail mount would allow the tonneau cover to close. Unfortunately, the "nubs" on the the tonneau hit the rotopax. Anyone seen a solution for mounting them even lower?

Back