• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

$100000 Jeep Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem okay but expensive even without the markups.

I think they need at least 37's to not look goofy from profile and to give it some better angles for off roading but then you're driving a Jeep with 37s and the sacrifices that come with that big of a tire, which is far from ideal. I have a Jeep, and part of the appeal is how good it is off road and it can go anywhere, and I think the gladiator with it's proportions loses a bit of that, so then you're taking the sacrifices in comfort and drivability and other small things like leaks (granted newer jeeps are better than what I have) you get with a Jeep, and applying them to something that isn't going off road often, with a large price tag. Granted plenty of people never go off road with a wrangler and drive them as dailies so it won't discourage a lot of people.

I'm also interested what hard shells will look like. For me a hard shell is a must, and I don't see a hard shell that could be built not looking goofy with the gladiator. Many of the mocks floating around wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back